SinksMC 24/7 Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaulPanther1010's mod app

Go down

PaulPanther1010's mod app Empty PaulPanther1010's mod app

Post  paulpanther1010 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 pm

In Game Username: My precise username with no capitalization is paulpanther1010
How long you have been playing minecraft: I have been playing for precisely 13 months and 7 days, it has been fun
Can Bobbyjkk lift 100lbs?: Bobbyjkk is tommyjkk's brother who may or may not be able to life 100 pounds. Good if he can.
Have you brought any friends on the server (who)?: No i havent...... YET. i might if this server means something quite more then just any server to me
How have you contributed to the server?: no. but if i get staff, i am planning on advertising this server on a website you may or may not of heard of
Can you talk coherently?: First of all i don't fully know what "coherent" means, but i think it might mean fast or well. Well, i did place 2nd in a spelling bee and have been on the pc my whole life typing.... so i can talk?type coherently
Do you know what coherently means?:The lines above me say it all. (i didnt see this question when i was typing the other one. XD)
Can you port forward on your own computer?: No, Because it is not good. i dont want no hacker coming on my pc bein all "imma hack yal"
(picture of pig)<--Are these a good source of food?: If you cook its PORK AFTER YOU SLAUGHTER IT WITH YOUR BLOOD COVERED SWORD WHILE ITS FAMILY WATCHES.
Your weapon of choice?: WELL I DIAMOND SWORD SHARP 5..... BILLION. lol
Does staff get item spawning?: They can spawn items but not for people.
How often can you be online?: Well, dont take this in as "me hacing no life" but i go on mc for about 10 hours on weekends, and like 3 hours on weekdays. (with average homework)
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?: Well, The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
What experience do you have with commands and plugins?: I have been opped/staff on MANY other servers but they all got shut down because of eather hackers or mess ups.
Is there anything else we should know about you?: Yes. I am boss. I will always be boss. I am never not boss. I am always not not boss. IM DA BOSS

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

paulpanther1010

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum