SinksMC 24/7 Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy's Staff Application :D

2 posters

Go down

Snowy's Staff Application :D Empty Snowy's Staff Application :D

Post  snowy1213 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:29 pm

In Game Username: snowy1213
How long you have been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for just over two years.
Can Bobbyjkk lift 100lbs?: How do you expect me to know that?
Have you brought any friends on the server (who)?: Yes, I have brought tylerjune8 and Spytwo to this server.
How have you contributed to the server?: Yes, I have contributed by helping new players and, as I said above, bringing some friends to the server.
Can you talk coherently?: Yes, I can.
Do you know what coherently means?: Coherently means to speak in an understandable manner.
Can you port forward on your own computer?: Yes.
pig <--Are these a good source of food?: They are a good source of food, but it can sometimes be hard to find pigs, and you need wheat to breed them. Bread or potatoes are a much more reliable food source.
Your weapon of choice?: I am good with a sword, but I always like to have a poison II potion on hand.
Does staff get item spawning?: Techincally, there's nothing stopping them; however, staff should only spawn items to help the server/build something, not to kill other players.
How often can you be online?: I can be online regularly throughout the week. On occasion, though, I may be offline. for a day or two.
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?: My cat.
What experience do you have with commands and plugins?: I have moderated 4 servers and been co-owner of two. That being said, I am pretty experience with common plugins such as essentials, factions, etc.
Is there anything else we should know about you?: Nope Razz

snowy1213

Back to top Go down

Snowy's Staff Application :D Empty Thank you!

Post  Bobbyjkk Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you for applying and being such a loyal member of the server, snowy! We really like having you around and we promise your loyalty will not go unrecognized/unrewarded. We really appreciate your patience! Thanks again, snowy!
Bobbyjkk
Bobbyjkk
Admin

https://sinksmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down