SinksMC 24/7 Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone.

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone. Empty Hello Everyone.

Post  Bobbyjkk Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Hello everyone! The purpose of this post is to apologize to all players on the server for my extended absence, and announce my return. I had found other enjoyable hobbies besides Minecraft, and did not do well in balancing my time between those hobbies and running the server. From now on, I will be trying to get on the server one or more times a day to check in on things. I will also be getting on the forums as often as possible. This will be easier for me to do now that Tommy is off to college, and isn't throwing temper tantrums whenever he can't use the computer... haha just kidding, but seriously. Do keep in mind that I am in school again until June, which may keep me from getting on the server occasionally due to homework etc., but I will always try my best to achieve my previously stated goals. I look forward to hopefully seeing all of you again in the near future, and I can't wait to get this server moving again!
Bobbyjkk
Bobbyjkk
Admin

https://sinksmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone. Empty Re: Hello Everyone.

Post  Paradox74 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Are we going to update to 1.6.2 any time soon?
Paradox74
Paradox74

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone. Empty Updating

Post  Bobbyjkk Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Paradox74 wrote:Are we going to update to 1.6.2 any time soon?
I'll talk to Tommy about it. He usually handles that stuff haha. I think as soon as he can get time we will be updating though.
Bobbyjkk
Bobbyjkk
Admin

https://sinksmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone. Empty Re: Hello Everyone.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum