SinksMC 24/7 Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathsplat's staff application (oh stop clapping)

Go down

Deathsplat's staff application (oh stop clapping) Empty Deathsplat's staff application (oh stop clapping)

Post  Sorrik Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:34 pm

In Game Username: Deathsplat
How long you have been playing minecraft: A couple years
Can Bobbyjkk lift 100lbs?: Yes
Have you brought any friends on the server (who)?: Not anyone but I'm planning to
How have you contributed to the server?: I haven't really done anything yet because I'm a somewhat new member but I can contribute by helping with builds, building arenas/pvp places etc. or just banning the usual rulebreakers
Can you talk coherently?: Yes
Do you know what coherently means?: Yes. 
Can you port forward on your own computer?: I am not skilled when it comes to that type of stuff.
Deathsplat's staff application (oh stop clapping) Icon_porc <--Are these a good source of food?: Yes, but cows are better imo. When it comes to minecraft steak is amazing. 
Your weapon of choice?: Fire Aspect sword.
Does staff get item spawning?: They probably shouldnt unless it is absolutely necessary/you're going to build something like an arena
How often can you be online?: Pretty much the whole summer, I have nothing to do
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?: 42
What experience do you have with commands and plugins?: I was an admin of another server before but it shutdown so I know quite a couple commands
Is there anything else we should know about you?: Not really

Sorrik

Back to top Go down